This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.homeohomes.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Homeohomes, a company incorporated under the provisions of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 with its registered office at X-35, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi -110020 (hereinafter referred to as “Homeohomes”).
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (“Contract Act”);
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IG Guidelines”);
- the Drugs and Cosmetic Act, 1940 (“Drugs Act”), read with the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 (“Drugs Rules”);
- the Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 (“Drugs and Magic Act”);
- The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 read with the Indian Medical Council Rules, 1957;
- Pharmacy Act, 1948 (“Pharmacy Act”) and
- The Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
The prices mentioned on the website are the applicable prices at the time of placing an order. Although prices of most of the Vegetables do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the Vegetables do change on a daily basis which would be updated almost immediately on the portal. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery no additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold orgofarms.co.in harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
Orgofarms.co.in may suspend or terminate your access to its service with or without notice to you. Also you may terminate your access by deleting profile from the website without any prior notice to orgofarms.co.in.
We have a very flexible return policy which entitles all our members to return the product at the time of delivery if there is damage in transit, or due to some reason they are not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the Vegetables. We will take the returned product back with us and make the necessary adjustments to your order value. We request you to check all the items at the time of delivery.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]