About Memtone Syrup
Memtone Syrup is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Cancer, Wound Healing, Neurodegenerative Diseases and other conditions.
Memtone Syrup contains Bacopa Monnieri, Centella Asiatica, Convolvulus Pluricaulis, Nardostachys Jatamansi, and Withania Somnifera as active ingredients.
Memtone Syrup works by cholinergic upregulation and protein synthesis in the brain; producing certain chemicals that decreases the inflammation; blocking the reduction of the cortisol content of adrenals; possessing antistress activity; inhibiting the stress-induced ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract; decreasing the leucocytosis; blocking the tumour growth; treating the neurodegenerative diseases; producing the analgesic activity; works as a brain stimulant to relieve tension and improves memory; exhibiting the free radical scavenging; inhibiting the production of inflammatory cytokines; exhibiting the antimicrobial activity
Composition and Active Ingredients of Memtone Syrup
Memtone Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Centella Asiatica
- Withania Somnifera
- Convolvulus Pluricaulis
- Nardostachys Jatamansi
Uses of Memtone Syrup
- Wound Healing
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Nervous Debility
- Loss Of Memory
- Low Energy Level
- Oxidative Stress
- Microbial Infections
- Central Nervous System Disorders
Memtone Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Memtone Syrup improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Cholinergic upregulation and protein synthesis in the brain.
- Producing certain chemicals that decreases the inflammation.
- Blocking the reduction of the cortisol content of adrenals,possessing antistress activity; inhibiting the stress-induced ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract,decreasing the leucocytosis,blocking the tumour growth; treating the neurodegenerative diseases; producing the analgesic activity.
- Works as a brain stimulant to relieve tension and improves memory.
- Exhibiting the free radical scavenging; inhibiting the production of inflammatory cytokines,exhibiting the antimicrobial activity.
Side-effects of Memtone Syrup
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Memtone Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Muscle Fatigue
- Burning Sensations