Diarcard Gold Drops
Diacard Gold Drops is a combination of rare herbs from Asia, Europe and America and a safe German natural preparation. Diacard Gold Drops has been traditionally used by physicians world wide since 1919.
Diacard Gold Drops is used as a convenient supplement for the treatment of:
- Heart Complaints, Extremely Rapid and Irregular Pulse
- Palpitation, Angina Pectoris and Anxiety
- Nervous Heart due to emotional upset or stress
- Fainting, Fatigue, Heart Throbbing
- General Tiredness and Restlessness
- Toxic effects of Alcohol and/or tobacco on the heart
- High Cholesterol – Circulatory Instability
- Weak Heart (it strengthens the heart and helps to maintain the quality of life)
- Valeriana Q. 1x – 5.0 g: Over-sensitiveness, nervous affections.
- Aether sulfuris 1x – 13.0g: Increased action of the heart, flushing of face and warmth of surface follow in a few minutes; the senses are quickly excited
- Aurum chloratum natronatum 4x – 3.0g: Irregular heart-beats with anxiety and short breath; while sleeping. Severe violent beats of the heart, with sensation of pressure while standing.
- Camphora 2x – 5.0g: Icy coldness of the whole body; sudden sinking of strength; pulse small and weak.
- Cactus grandiflorus 2x – 20.0g: Constrictions and congestion. These constrictions are felt about the throat, in the oesophagus.
- Stropanthus gratus 4x – 10.0g: Heart’s action weak, rapid irregular, due to muscular debility and Insufficiency.
- Crataegus Q – 5.0g : Heart muscles seem flabby, worn out. Cough.
- Other constituents: sucrose, ethanol, purified water
Dosage recommendations, mode and duration of use:
- Unless otherwise directed, adults and children above the age of 6 years should take 20 drops three times daily.
- Diacard Drops should be taken before meals on some sugar or – especially recommended in the evenings – in 1 tablespoonful of water.
- Diacard Drops can always be taken when complaints occur or as directed by the physician.
No adverse reactions have been reported when used as directed.